- 2 Chilli’s, finely chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Cups Kale
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 cup water
- Place 1 cup of basmati rice in a bowl and cover with water. Let stand about an hour. Then rinse until water runs clear.
- About 30 minutes before you’re ready to eat place basmati rice 1 cup water and ½ cup chicken stock in rice cooker.
- When rice is done add chopped garlic to a fry pan and sautee for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in chicken, chili and paprika. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add stock and peanut butter. Mix until the sauce thickens.
- Let simmer 10 minutes before adding in kale.
- Serve over cooked basmati rice.
If you allow it to sit overnight it tastes even better. This makes it perfect for batch cooking.