Coaching Packages That Fit Your Needs
There’s an option to fit every schedule and need. Choose from one of the 3 training models available…
- Online Training – Everything is done remotely. So no matter where in the world you are, we can work together. All you need is a reliable internet connection.
- In Person Training – Live in the metropolitan Atlanta area? We can meet in person. I can even come to your home or office.
- Hybrid Training – This is the perfect mix. We meet in person when your schedule permits. Then, to keep you on track and accountable we continue our training online.
What I Can Help You With
- Eat better without a diet or feeling starved
- Ditch the nonsense of fads and detoxes
- so that you…
- Lose Weight
- Build Muscle
- Optimize Your Nutrition
- Exercise Programs
- Sports Performance
- Injury Prevention / Rehab
- Weight Loss
Due to the personalized nature of coaching, I can’t work with everyone.
So, spots are limited.
While I would like to work with everyone, it’s not possible. I can only help a few new people a month because everything is tailored specifically to individual needs.
To make sure this is a good fit for the both of us, take a second and look over my coaching criteria. Then, if you feel we’re a good fit fill out the application.
- You’re looking for massive results. If you’re looking for a quick fix or one-off meal plan, this isn’t for you.
- You want lasting results. Change takes time. Are you committed to following a coaching plan for at least 3 months.
- You’re not a bargain hunter. If you’re looking for a “cheap” or “budget” coaching, that isn’t me. When it comes to coaching, you get exactly what you pay for. The coaching you receive is world-class and the pricing reflects that.
- You are not looking for medical advice. I don’t treat or cure any medical conditions. I’m not a doctor or endocrinologist. If you require specific medical advice for a clinical condition, then please consult a doctor for a referral.