A good beef stir fry recipe is simple, quick, and delicious.
But I bet you never thought of it as a fat burning food. Well you will be happy to know this one is.
The key to keeping this meal as a food that torches body fat you have to leave out the rice.
Rice is deceptively high in calories. Not the best option when you’re trying to lose weight.
If you have to have rice with your meal use basmati rice and do a 50:50 mix with Cauliflower rice. This little reduces your calories by about 50%, but doesn’t affect the taste.
Give it a try and let me know what you think and any changes you have made.
Beef Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 pound of Lean Beef, cut in slices
- 2 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh Ginger
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced thin
- 1 Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced thin
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, water, oil, garlic, ginger, and mustard.
- Add sliced meat to liquid mixture stir to coat, then set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over high heat lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli and peppers, stirring until veggies are crisp tender
- Stir in the beef strips. Mix and cook until desired doneness.
- Then add scallions and parsley. Stirring gently until ready.
Beef Stir Fry Nutritional Information
- Calories: 308
- Protein: 49g
- Fat: 8g
Let me know what you think.
If you want more great recipes that fit into any meal plan, and taste great, I suggest you take a look at Dave’s cookbook.