- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 ½ Cups Low-Sodium Chicken broth
- 2 Cups Broccoli, chopped in small pieces
- ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the quinoa, chicken broth and broccoli to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until the broth has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender. About 15 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese, let it melt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
(Per serving. Recipe makes 4.)
- Calories: 126
- Protein: 2g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fat: 6g
The Athlete’s Physique™