Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein (If you are crazy about chocolate you can go with chocolate whey.)
- 3/4 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Mashed Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- ½ cup Almond Milk (30 Calorie Unsweetened Vanilla)
- 1 egg
- non stick cooking spray (Or a non-stick silicone muffin pan)
- Preheat oven to 340 (170ºc)
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spray muffins tins with non stick spray. (A silicone pan will eliminate this step and make things so much easier all without the added oil/fat.)
- Evenly pour cake batter into each mold.
- Place muffin tray in oven on the center rack.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Make frosting:
- In a bowl, combine 2 tsp cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder and a splash of almond milk.
- Mix all ingredient thoroughly. (Will form a frosting consistency.)
- Remove cakes from mold and spread with frosting.
- Enjoy! To maintain freshness store in refrigerator.
To get more great diet recipes this this, click the link below…