This recipe uses a food scale because it gives a more accurate calorie count. It’s particularly helpful if you are struggling to lose weight and see results you deserve.
- 225g light cream cheese
- 85g chocolate whey
- 10g dark cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- zero calorie sweetener (stevia/splenda) to taste
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 10 mini marshmallows
- 2g fat free graham cracker crumbles
- Let cream cheese sit out until soft. Or microwave until slightly melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, chocolate whey, cocoa powder, egg, stevia/splenda, and baking powder and stir until until smooth.
- Place batter into a nonstick silicon mini cupcake pan (12 holes)
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbles on top. They will actually puff up in the oven and look like doughnut holes rather than cupcakes.
- Bake until done, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut mini marshmallows into four smaller pieces and place a few on top of each doughnut hole. (Use a little water to help them adhere.)
- Feel free to drizzle with a little chocolate syrup
Nutrition Information per serving (Calories: 57)
Makes 12 delicious servings.
I’m sure you’re going to love this recipe. You can get more tasty recipes to make banishing the belly easier. Just click the link below…