- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 3 scoops whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- 70% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 (180c)
- In a bowl thoroughly mix your peanut butter, whey, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Pull off some cookie dough. Roll into a ball, then squeeze to form your patty. Repeat for each cookie.
- On the top of each make a little cross marking with your fork then pop into the oven at 350f/180c for 8-9 minutes.
- Take out and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- Add on banana slices.
- Melt dark chocolate and drizzle to taste.
Click the link below if you want more recipes like this…