- 1 Cup (122g) self rising flour
- 1/6th Cup (40g) sugar substitute
- 1/4 Cup (28g) coconut flour
- 1 Scoop (30g) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg white
- 2 Tbsps (28g) melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well (self rising flour, sugar substitute, coconut flour, and vanilla whey protein powder).
- Add your liquid ingredients to the bowl and mix until crumbly (egg, egg white, melted coconut oil).
- Use your hands to work the crumbles into a ball of dough.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with a non-stick silicone baking sheet.
- Add your dough and form it to the pan by spreading it from the center out. (If you have a problem spreading the crust wet your fingers.)
- Bake at 350 degrees (177 celsius) for 10-12 minutes
- Let crust cool and refrigerate.
Ingredients (Pudding Filling):
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 Packet sugar-free fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ Cups (354 ml) fat-free milk *(DO NOT use a milk substitute like almond milk. It won’t set. If you don’t want to use milk, use this pudding recipe.)
* Don’t want to use instant pudding mix? (doesn’t require milk) You can make your own…
Alternative Pudding Recipe –
Directions (Pudding Filling):
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Stir until milk starts to thicken.
- Poor pudding mix into pie shell. (Make sure crust is chilled.)
- Place in refrigerator until set. (About 1 hour.)
- Cut and serve.
- OPTIONAL… Add a dollop of light whip cream to the top.
Serving size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 195
- Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 11.5g
The Athlete’s Physique™