- 2 Cups (1/2 Liter) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 Cup (52g) chia seeds
- 4 Scoops (130g) chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp (10g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 Tbsp (8g) sugar substitute
- 4 Tbsp (60mL) calorie-free/low-calorie chocolate syrup
- Place all ingredients in .
- Blend until pudding becomes one solid color.
- Scoop into containers with tight fitting lid.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
(Per 8oz or 227g)
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 27.75g
- Carbs: 10.75g
- (7.5g Fiber)
The Athlete’s Physique™