- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened low calorie almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped almonds
- Place all the ingredients in a sealable container.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy.
* If you don’t like coconut, feel free to leave it out along with the coconut extract.
*Lasts 2 or 3 days in the fridge so you don’t have to eat it all at once.
* Can’t wait to dig in? You can eat it warm. No setting required. Pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds, plus or minus 30 seconds depending on your microwave, and you’re good to go.
Recipe makes 1 serving. (Calories: 382)
For more great tasting recipes like this be sure to grab your copy of the dieters best friend recipe book…