- 2 large carrots – about 2 cups chopped
- 2 red potatoes – about 2 cups chopped
- 1 medium zucchini – about 2 and 1/3 cups
- 2 red peppers – about 2 cups
- 1 head of broccoli – about 1.5 cups
- 16 ounces Smoked Italian Turkey Sausage or Chicken Sausage
- 2 teaspoons each of…
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- dried parsley
- garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon each of…
- onion powder
- dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (Add if you like a little heat)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- In a large bowl add all spices, pour in coconut oil and mix.
- If you haven’t chopped your veggies and sausage, do so now.
- Potatoes require a fine dice.
- Cut carrots into thin slices.
- Shut zucchini into thick slices.
- Coarsely chop the broccoli.
- Chop the peppers into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the sausage into thick slices.
- Add veggies and sausage to bowl of spices and oil, then mix well.
- Pour mixture evenly over a silicon lined pan.
- Bak for 30 minutes string every 10 minutes.
- Before serving add freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve on a bed of rice or quinoa, or eat as is.
Nutrition Information per serving (Calories: 315)