Green drinks get a bad wrap. But this recipe sill change your mind.
Te addition of greek yogurt thickens the smoothie and adds probiotics and protein.
Spinach packs a nutritions punch but the fruit makes it undetectable.
If you like pineapple, you’ll love this recipe.
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 1 Banana (The riper the better. Frozen is better too.)
- 1 cup cubed Pineapple (Frozen pineapple can take the place of ice.)
- 1-3 cups ice
- Place all ingredients except for ice into your VitaMix and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add ice until you reach the consistency you want. (The more ice, the thicker and colder the smoothie.)
- Poor into 2 glasses.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)
Recipe Makes 2 servings
- Calories: 373
- Protein: 33 g
- Carbs: 55 g
- Fat: 2 g
The Athlete’s Physique™