Instead of having another peanut butter protein shake, take it to the next level with the flavor of toffee.
The taste is out of this world. Very similar to a Butterfinger candy bar. But with the added benefit of muscle sparing belly busting protein and a few other nutrients.
The combination of chocolate protein powder, protein rich peanut butter, and a little bit of sugar free butterscotch pudding mix makes a guilt free shake that tastes exactly like a liquified butterfinger candy bar.
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 cup low-fat milk (You can use low calorie almond milk and save a 50 calories)
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 5–10 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients except for ice into your VitaMix and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add ice until you reach the consistency you want. (The more ice, the thicker and colder the smoothie.)
- Poor and enjoy!
Recipe Makes 1 serving
- Calories: 318
- Protein: 39 g
- Carbs: 20 g
- Fat: 10 g
The Athlete’s Physique™