Makes 1 Serving[-] 8 Egg Whites
[-] 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
[-] Maple extracts
[-] ¾ cup Oatmeal
[-] 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- Place all the ingredients in your VitaMix and blend until smooth.
- Poor creps mix in a heated nonstick fry pan.
- When the first side is cooked, flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Spread half a tbsp of Peanut Butter on the crepe and roll.
- Repeat for other crepes
You don’t have to use peanut butter. Mix it up. Use your favorite fruit or a thinly sliced meat like ham.
- Sour Cream or Ricotta
- Dulce de Leche
- Sautéed Vegetables
- Pull Pork or Chicken
- Ham and Cheese
- Bacon And Mushroom
- Fresh Fruit
- Nutella – Either straight up or with chunks of banana
- Calories: 413
- Protein: 47g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fat: 9g
The Athlete’s Physique™