All I can say is…
- 6oz of diced Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp of Perfect Spaghetti Sauce (page 152 of Anabolic Cooking.)
- 1/3 cup of low-fat Mozzarella
- 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- 1/4 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook chicken separately.
- Spread Spaghetti Sauce on one side of the Pita Bread
- Top with chicken and veggies
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
- Bake in Oven at 375 Degrees F. for 15 minutes or until pita bread is crusty.
Recipe makes one personal size pizza.
- Calories: 410
- Protein: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fat: 10g
Serve it with a salad and you have a great tasting supper that fits your weight loss goals.
If that sounds good you’ll want to check out the other diet recipes.
P.S. You may like that fact that this is a “Family Friendly” recipe. That means everyone can sit down at the supper table and actually enjoy healthy meal. Kids can make their own, with their own toppings.
Healthy Family Friendly Recipes << click here