Peanut Butter Pumpkin Blondies Ingredient List
(Makes 24 Servings)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Use a dairy free protein power to make this dish vegan
- 1 can chickpeas, drained then rinsed
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup pumpkin
- ⅓ cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional, but you know you want them)
How to Make Your Peanut Butter Pumpkin Blondies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips in your food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter into a bowl with the chocolate chips. Manually stir to mix all ingredients together.
- Line a square baking dish with a silicone baking mat and spray the inside sides with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread your batter into the pan, then bake for 25–30 minutes, until it feels firm to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove, let cool, cut and enjoy!
- Store leftovers on the counter or fridge.
They freeze well, making for a quick easy snack.
What I recommend is that you cook in large batches and freeze. Vacuum seal blondies to ensure freshness, prevent freezer burn and extend time you can store in the freezer.
Nutrition Information per serving (Calories: 165)
Makes 24 delicious servings.