For busy people who want to eat a healthy diet, it’s hard to beat slow cooker recipes. They take just a few minutes to prepare, then you can set it and forget and come home to a delicious meal.
(Makes 4 Servings)
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 apples
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (or sub 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place the pork tenderloin into your slow cooker.
- Add all ingredients in your VitaMix (except for 1 apple and pork).
- Mix well and evenly pour the entire mixture over the tenderloin.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Core and slice apple.
- 1 hour before eating place apple slices
- You can carefully remove the tenderloin and slice, or just serve from the slow cooker itself.
Makes 4 scrumptious servings.
Nutrition Information per serving (Calories: 166)