Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal Diet Breakfast Recipe
Set It And Forget It Breakfast Oats
Cheesecake for a diet breakfast?
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- a few chopped strawberries (optional)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup unsweetened low calorie almond milk
- 1 ounce plain cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- graham crackers, crushed
- Place the following ingredients in your blender: cream cheese, greek yogurt, almond milk, strawberries, protein powder, honey and vanilla. Blend until the strawberries are pureed.
- In a sealable container place the following ingredients: oats, chia seeds and salt. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Poor liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Optional, top with crushed graham crackers and chopped strawberries.
Once you have mastered this recipe, have some fun and experiment with different ingredients. Strawberry banana is an easy first experiment.
per serving (recipe makes 3)
- Calories: 385
- Protein: 35 grams
- Carbs: 41 grams
- Fat: 9 grams
For more great tasting recipes like this be sure to grab your copy of the dieters best friend recipe book…