- ¼ Cup Rice Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Natural Honey
- ½ tsp. Sambal Oelek chili paste
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breast, cubes
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Spanish Onion, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, cubed
- 2 Garlic Cloves, pressed
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix rice vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, honey and sambal oelek. This is your sauce. Set it aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a wok over high heat, brown chicken in oil.
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and cook for about 3 minutes, constantly stirring.
- Add sauce and simmer gently until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened.
Per serving (Recipe makes 2 servings)
- Calories: 276
- Protein: 28 g
- Carbs: 17 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Fat: 10 g