This recipe includes an avocado. But don’t let that scare you.
The avocado is what makes this smoothie recipe so good. It turns a healthy smoothie into a nutritious milkshake. Not only will it satisfy your tastebuds but it will satisfy your hunger.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (Love chocolate? Use chocolate protein powder.)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sweetener (optional)
- Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp stevia
- Add all the ingredients except strawberries into your VitaMix, blend until smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend until you reach desired consistency.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving) Recipe makes 2 servings
- Calories: 360
- Protein: 23 grams
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Fat: 19 grams
The Athlete’s Physique™