How to Do TRX Serratus Slides:
- Start but getting on the floor in the tall kneeling stance.
- Tall upright posture form knees to top of your head. Tuck your chin to put your neck in neutral alignment.
- With your elbows bent about 90º place them in the TRX. About mid forearms.
- Position your forearms so that they are parallel, on an angle pointing towards the ceiling.
- Take a deep breath. Brace your core by tucking your ribs towards your hips, and squeezing your glutes.
- Protract your shoulder blades and lightly press your body away from the TRX.
- Think about spreading your shoulder blades apart to round your upper back.
- Extend your arms, sliding them towards the ceiling.
- Allow your shoulder blades to move. The goal is to have them upwardly rotate, and protract.
- Once you have hit your end range return to the starting position.
- Shoulder blades do the opposite motion as they return to starting position.
- Repeat for prescribed reps.
Note: Don’t allow your lower back to hyperextend, round, or flex laterally.
Full-body Workouts Anywhere
The original Suspension Training Strap that allows you to get intense full-body workouts anytime, anywhere. Perfect for home and compact enough for travel.