Healthy & Delicious
Cajun Chicken Pizza
Do you love pizza as much as me?
If so you’re going to love this recipe.
Not only is it delicious…
it’s physique friendly.
If you want to build muscle and get a great set of abs without sacrificing the joy of good food, you need physique friendly recipes. And this fits the bill.
It’s low in fat, carbs, and calories. High in protein and taste. A perfect meal to help you build lean muscle and look great.
This makes it a great alternative to the typical calorie laden, fat filled, cheat meal pizza.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
(Makes 1 Pizza)
– 1 Multigrain Tortilla
– 1 4oz Chicken Breast (Chopped or sliced into strips.)
– 2 tsp Oregano
– 2 tsp Basil
– 2 tsp Garlic
– 2 tsp Chili Flakes
– 1 tsp Onion Powder
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Black Pepper
– 1 tsp Paprika
– 1 tsp Thyme
– 4 tbsp Tomato Purée
– 4 fresh Basil Leaves
– ½ cup (56g) Low Fat Mozzarella
– 1 Green Chili, sliced
– 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Heat a fry pan with your coconut oil.
- In a bowl add your chicken breast and all of your seasonings except 1 tsp oregano, basil and garlic.
- Add your chicken and spice mix to the heated pan and stir frequently. Heat until evenly cooked (About 5-6 minutes). Set aside when done.
- Preheat oven toat 430 (220c).
- In a second bowl mix the following ingredients… your tomato purée, second tsp of basil, garlic and oregano.
- Spread the tomato purée mix onto tortillas. Add cheese, the fresh basil and chili slices.
- Top with cooked chicken.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and add more fresh basil, a sprinkle of oregano.
- Slice with a chef’s pizza cutter and enjoy
Pizza’s Nutritional Information:
(Servicing size is 1 pizza)
- Calories: 560kcal
- Protein: 56g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 27g
Watch the video below to see how to make this delicious pizza recipe.
Want More Delicious Muscle Building Recipes Like This?
Click the button below…