Broccoli And Cheddar Quinoa
Ingredients: (MAKES 4 SERVINGS)
- 1 Cup Quinoa, well rinsed
- 1 ½ Cups Low-Sodium Chicken broth
- 2 Cups Broccoli, chopped in small pieces
- ½ Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese,
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring chicken broth, quinoa, and broccoli to a boil
- Reduce heat. Let simmer covered until the broth has been absorbed. Takes about 15 minutes. Make sure the quinoa is tender.
- Mix in cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
(Per serving / Makes 4)