High Protein Pancakes
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 scoop of low carb protein powder
- 1/3 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Favorite fruits
- Heat pan with some coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients except fruit and baking powder.
- Once batter is well mixed add in baking powder. Stir just enough to mix.
- Pour batter in heated pan.
- Add a bit of your diced fruit
- Cook 3-4 minutes a side, until edges turn light brown
- Top with sugar-free syrup, and or fresh fruit.
(For entire mix. )