- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (feel free to use your favorite. Walnuts and pecans work well.)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 yolk of an egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 cups pumpkin puree (click here for homemade version)
- 3 tbsp of organic shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 cups pressed fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of natural vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs and 1 egg white (left over from crust ingredients)
- 1/3 cup cooking stevia (artificial sweeteners are fine if thats what you prefer)
- 3 Tbsp. dark rum (or you could use whiskey, cognac, or anything else you might prefer)
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop of vanilla Casein (milk) protein powder
- 1tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp of pure Mexican vanilla extract
- ½ cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Lightly spry or spread butter over a 9″ baking dish.
3. In a large bowl melt coconut oil then mix in nuts, almond flour, and egg yolk.
4. Spread mixture and evenly press into the bottom of baking dish.
5. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
6. Set aside to cool.
7. Mix all filling ingredients together. Then pour mixture over cooled crust.
8. Bake for 70 minutes. Set aside to cool.
9. Turn oven to broil
10. Combine the icing ingredients then spread mixture over cheesecake
11. Broil cake until almonds start to turn golden in colour
12. Remove from the oven to cool.
13. Refrigerate until chilled.
14. Slice and enjoy!