Recipe Makes 1 serving.
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Maple extracts
- ¾ cup Oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Heat a nonstick pan (or spray with cooking spray) medium heat
- Place all the ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Poor creps mixture in heated pan.
- When the first side is cooked (golden brown), flip. Cook second side until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and spread favorite filling on the crepe.
- Roll and enjoy.
- Repeat for other crepes.
Recipe makes 1 serving. (Calories: 413)
Other Crepes Filling Options
To add variety use different fillings.
Changing the filling changes the calories. One tablespoon of peanut butter is about 100 calories. So the base calories for the crepes are just over 300.
- Bacon And Mushroom
- Nutella and Banana
- Fresh Fruit
- Ham and Cheese
- Sautéed Vegetables
- Sour Cream or Ricotta
- Pull Pork or Chicken
- Dulce de Leche
Time Saver Tip
To save time in the morning make the batter the day before and store in the fridge. The batter is good for up to 4 days so make extra.
Time Saver #2…
To make thing easy in the morning is to make a stack of creps ahead of time. Store them in the fridge for up to 4 days. Then grab one and your favorite filling on your way out the door.