Oatmeal Banana Pancake Ingredient List:
Recipe Makes 1 serving.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 6 egg-whites
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- In a medium bowl combine oats, egg whites, banana, cottage cheese, cinnamon and sugar. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a nonstick pan (or spray with cooking spray) medium heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 of the batter into pan and cook until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes. Flip the banana oatcake and cook another 30-60 seconds. (When done, it will be golden brown and firm.)
- Plate and serve.
- Reapply cooking spray and repeat.